What to wear for a pregnancy photo shoot
Preparing for a pregnancy photoshoot
Perfectly emphasizes beautiful lines and curves of the figure. You can use it as an independent image or in combination with other items of clothing.
YES: Solid black or nude/beige bodysuit (also ideal for shooting silhouettes if you don’t want to be photographed in lingerie or nude).
Bodysuits of bright colors or with prints will also look good, but please let me know in advance if you are planning to shoot with bright accents.
For photos in lingerie, any type of underwear is suitable - basic, sports, smart.
To use under dresses, take smooth (without lace and appliqués), seamless nude/beige lingerie.
On top of the lingerie, you can put on an open shirt/jacket, put on jeans/trousers, shoes down.
Emphasize the graceful lines of your figure
YES: Luxurious evening dresses are perfect for a Vogue-style pregnancy photo shoot. Even if it is not fully fastened, it does not matter, we will figure out how to hide it.
NO: Summer “floral print” dresses
A regular noodle dress - works great on its own and can also be a good basis for an image with outerwear, accessories, shoes.
The shirt must be loose! Take a man’s or a woman’s, but a size or two larger than yours. It can be thrown over a bodysuit, underwear or a naked body - it will be very stylish.
An alternative to a shirt is a jacket on a naked body or over a body / underwear. It should be long and loose. Then the image will be modern, stylish and visually slimming for you.
Jeans/pants can be paired with shirts, bodysuits, outerwear, or on their own. Jeans/trousers may not be fully fastened on the belly, but they must be modern - not too tight, without embroidery, rhinestones, holes, etc.
One of the advantages of the Vogue style is that we are not limited to the interior and can freely use outerwear in our set-ups. Trench, coat, fur or raincoat, leather or denim jacket. They can be worn over a dress or trousers with a top or worn on a naked body - it looks very cool.
The most commonly used:
- classic boats of black or nude color or bright colors, with decor.
- rough shoes.
What NOT to wear to a photoshoot
- lace peignoirs
- summer dresses with print
- dresses made of very shiny fabric/bright colors
- also do not take booties, baby things, soft toys, bows for the belly
- Prepare your shoes for shooting - the soles must be clean so as not to leave marks on paper backgrounds in the studio. The shoes in which you came to the shooting will not work, even if you just got out of the car to the studio in them. Or you will need to glue the sole with painting tape.
- Manicure should be neutral - French or light pink, natural tones will do. A neutral pedicure is also desirable if we plan to take full-length photos with bare feet or in open shoes.
- Iron or steam all clothes.